The Garden State Chess League will be holding a meeting at the Kenilworth Chess Club on Thursday, May 23rd.
Items on the agenda should include:
- A ruling or vote on whether Rutgers' results should count or not.
- An update on or inquiry into possible lineup fraud by Newark-McDonald's in its April 4th match.
- A request to allow an un-played draw between the 2 Kenilworth teams.
- Rule changes and amendments.
- The inclusion of the Lehigh Valley CC for the 2013-14 season.
The meeting will begin at 8 p.m.