- Karpovs (2-2-1) vs. Sparta (2-3-0)
Sparta needs at least a draw to keep its 1st place hopes alive.
- Summit (1-2-2) vs. Staten Island (1-2-1)
Previous meeting : April 7th, 2009 at W. Orange, a 2-2 tie.
Summit needs a draw or better to stay in the title-hunt.
- West Orange (2-2-1) vs. Kortchnois (2-2-1)
Thursday 3/4 at Kenilworth, 8:15 p.m.
- Hamilton (3-0-1) vs. Kramniks (2-2-1)
Previous meeting : June 30th, 2009 at W. Orange. Hamilton swept 4-0.
If Hamilton wins again, they secure a tie for 1st, eliminate the Kramniks & at least 3 other teams!
In fact, if the other 3 matches end-up 2-2, Hamilton can knock-out 7 teams at once!!!
To be announced
- Hamilton vs. Staten Island